Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

where i found the meaning '' NOVEMBER RAIN''.......!!!

one day after my office !! that day around  6pm evening, i went for a hair cut....Lo real g.s. road bhangagarh, and it was over by 6.30.... i was not in the mood to go home so soon,with a new look i thought to get lost in between  beautiful girls.... and i was starving in hunger too....
                   . I decided to have a cup of cuppachinno
 i love that sharing with nobody ,i love hot served muffins.... also.... and the best place to have it is CCD cafe coffee day..i went to ccd bhangagarh in hub as because i was near to that......
       the memorable day of my life is a unusual  for me !! it is the best one hr. of ma life and it started on that place,.....---------

                           when i entered .... ccd the base floor was occupied with lots of couples enjoying and laughing out loud.....every one was there with their partners and only me and some waiters were the only lonely peoples starring at the happiness of others.i was in ma mind and thought to go upstairs where a simple whitish boy wished me SIR.. and offered me a table for two , next to a big glass just in the left side of  that floor , after entrance , facing back to the LCD tv screen,...and i was plugged with my ear phones and lost in music in my small cute mp3 player from sony......

                                                  listening to METALLICA -TURN the PAGE!! i was ignore of my surroundings, with volume high...i suddenly..saw the waiter asking for the order.. i didn t saw the menu , i knew what i will have......asked for a grand cup ... ou cuppachinno..and hot served muffins. Me myself cuppachino and hot served muffins was totally enjoying the company of music and me.I found myself lost in my own world with no worries and tension.The waiter said, 15 mints and your order will be on your table, Sir..!!  I was totally blown out with the beautiful song of metallica and one of my favorite-and then-...........
Suddenly - i felt a hand in my shoulder, turned my head......I saw a grown up boy with a big carrying in his shoulders and i noticed  he was wearing chappals.., looked a little  shabby, not in that much good attire......

No comments: