Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

50 grms of my life..............!!!

everytime i think about ma future,my heart plays a big role in it... the time i feel iam smiling , i loose my passion of happiness......
i keep dreaming for the day whereas, the night never falls...... it has been known to me.... i am born alone...alone was my past and,... and alone is my future...... 
but thn why god shows me hopes.... and gives dreams in night.....
why god makes me feel good when iam in dark... and again inspires me to search a beam of light. from the dark to get it over.....
i cry  with a smile in ma face, no tears in ma eyes,.... heart.. shakes and no word come out right...... !!! 
    i just want to share ma life with all the ppl with same eyes and same red heart.... ..... !!! so i wrote the blog .... please let me know do ma story matches to you..... thnking u... !!!

1 comment:

J..... said...

a small story of mine.... a saved page of everyone.....