Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

FRIENDS FRIES........

I am only myself, when I am
                                    with my friends
Bestowed, with similar thoughts and
                   showered with all pure kind hearts..
                   Friends you really mean to me much..!!
Peace ans happiness all they lies within.
Friends  and fun,  just hang and spin.
They ease the pain, they make you smile.....
They are the dose of
                        everyday laughter file.

 ,,Friends are the only bunch of people....
                  who gives reason to laugh at yourself....

1 comment:

J..... said...

dedicated to all... my good for teasing friends .. but ... still.. they are ... the reason to make me smile .. each time .. to make my life ..a part of heaven.... !!! love u all.... JC>!!