Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

LOVE DON'T STAY HERE ANYMORE !!


                      


i don't want to be in love, I am afraid of it.
i don't want to be hurt, i run away from it.
i don't want to cry, i am already tired of it.
i don't want to be cared, i am fed up of it.
        
and its LOVE....
                         broke me when i was enjoying the tender life.
                         sleepless nights, rolling in bed crying in the dark
                         each moment still cuts me like a knife.
                         dreams turned into nightmares,
                        as well good turned into bad..
                        where were those promises gone, that were made under the blue moon.
                        were they just some words in a foggy mirror, that faded so soon..

YOU are still in my wallet, I see , I cry and i remember you.
another swig from the bottle, and it makes me think.
not a single time; i don't come to your mind?
don't you feel like knowing... if i am still doing fine..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gud one... How can u copy my thoughts... Beh... :-)

J..... said...

hah!! some good n bad time experience.. yaa... ;)