Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

BIG BOYS DON"T CRY!!!



its been ages i have stopped myself
on one thing that i don't like.
i even don't share , i even don't try
mamma says BIG BOYS DON'T CRY!

but,she doesn't know , his big boy has a wounded heart,
which has been used thousand times
and has been hundred times teared apart.
and though i hide my wet eye.
mamma says BIG BOYS DON'T CRY!!

mamma, its OK, i have let it go,
on some reason it comes to and fro.
Often, i pen down my thoughts to make me ease.
i do all good things towards happiness,
i have cut the roots for the love to grow.
i made mistakes there i was a kid,
i promised myself i wont bent in knees.

I love to walk in rain to wash away my pain.
to wash away all scars and those bad strains.
Though i am broken and my eyes are red
she asked me are u OK son? , i said a lie.
mamma says BIG BOYS DON'T CRY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A good one....keep it up

J..... said...

thnx means a lot.